3" Exhausts,Manifolds and 3" Elbows Being Made

SickBoy

Got you down already m8 !!!

It will prob be elbow and downpipe in one then the rest in 2 pieces but can be done how you want it !!!

Lee

boucherie

SickBoy said:
Got you down already m8 !!!

It will prob be elbow and downpipe in one then the rest in 2 pieces but can be done how you want it !!!

Lee

i should have read the previous posts a bit slower!! elbow/downpipe in 1 peice and rest in 2 bits is good for me.

cheers
ian

SickBoy

So far

Sickboy- Full system / Manifold
Crazy- Manifold
Mr Gtir- Downpipe
Faz- Manifold
Gtir-Loz- Manifold / Downpipe
Boucherie- Full system
A11ova- Full system / Manifold
Tony Turbo- Downpie / Manifold
GTIR Spares- Manifold
Bengilmore- Full system
Dan_GTIR- Full system
Covert SR- Manifold / Elbow
Greybeast- Manifold
pyrotecnic- Elbow
Thunder God- Exhaust (D/p back )
StevePudney- Manifold

Lee

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Lee, as far as he manifold is concerned is he going to be using a picture or a sample as an example to copy. The Cruise or Full Race one would be very nice indeed.

Attachments

N

Ninja_tune_factory

not droping a bomb on this but isnt there a cope right on the full race manifold ????

Mad

I wouldn't have thought so... there is only so many ways you can weld four pipes together into the same place, they all look the same ( or very similar anyway ).

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Ninja_tune_factory said:
not droping a bomb on this but isnt there a cope right on the full race manifold ????
It's a manifold FFS not a prize winning peice of art, how are full Race going to know we used a picture of there manifold to influance our design :doh: Like Ross said 4 bits of metal pipe can only go together so many ways but we might as well make ours look nice.

J

jpward

I'd be interested in a J pipe or Elbow if made on its own to fit up to the Goose any idea on what price it might be Lee?

SickBoy

Not sure on the price for the elbows yet ...will know next week

So far

Sickboy- Full system / Manifold
Crazy- Manifold
Mr Gtir- Downpipe
Faz- Manifold
Gtir-Loz- Manifold / Downpipe
Boucherie- Full system
A11ova- Full system / Manifold
Tony Turbo- Elbow / Manifold
GTIR Spares- Manifold
Bengilmore- Full system
Dan_GTIR- Full system
Covert SR- Manifold / Elbow
Greybeast- Manifold
pyrotecnic- Elbow
Thunder God- Exhaust (D/p back )
StevePudney- Manifold
Bopper- Full system
JPWard- Elbow
Ronny Gtir- Manifold / Elbow (hks d/p )

Last edited:

Dan_GTiR

I think for manifold design, you want to be looking at the Cruise manifold and not the Full Race one. Cos with the Full Race manifold you have to modify the intercooler pipe so that it misses #4 runner, were as the Cruise manifold is a direct fit.

Dan :)

Tony-turbo

Lee,

Im interested in the Elbow to fit the goose not the downpipe
and a madifold depending on how skint iam at the time, Keep me updated :)

Cheers Tony.

bopper

so are we any closer to knowing dates, as mine is blowing like a cheep hooker and dont really want to repair it if its going.

A

alfyboy

is it possible to get the 3" elbow and downpipe but reducing the d/pipe to 2.5" at the end to match up with the goose nicely. Just so there is no step in the system?
Is the full system going to be road legal?

cheers Alfy

Mr GTiR

Sorry Lee, going to have to pull out of this due to lack of funds.

Would be nice to see the quality of work as i will still need a 3" dump pipe in the future.