3" Exhausts,Manifolds and 3" Elbows Being Made

SickBoy

3" Exhausts,Manifolds and 3" Elbows Being Made ( UPDATED )

Mods please leave here as im gauging interest , not selling yet, thanks ;-)

Ok guys i have got together with a member of the Modifiers club and we have been talking to a guy who has so far built 5 exhausts and a couple of manifolds for the pulsar, :-D

He will build a full 3" s/s system based on the mongoose run this will be 3" turbo elbow, 3" downpipe and 3" exhaust for an estimated sum of £400 quid :shock: yes you read it right £400 quid and he will also guarantee these exhausts.

He will also build 3" elbows and 3" downpipes separate Prices to be anounced. As the mongoose is on most peoples car they will be designed to fit up to your mongoose but he will more than be happy to do others

He will also build a direct fit manifold (spec to be finalised) with a bit to fit a stay bar to help stop cracking. Now although he has had no problems with his he will not guarentee the manifolds against cracking but will be happy to repair any that may develop problems for a small charge. The really good new is the manifolds will be produced for a fee of £300 quid roughly unbelievable i know but there you go.

I will be having both made for my car and will get pictures up as and when and after i have tested them i can let you all know

This thread is to let you guys know and to guage interest in any of the above products or any variation of them so please let me know wot you may be interested in ????

Cheers guys hope this makes some of you smile it did me

Lee

Sickboy- Full system / Manifold
Crazy- Manifold
Mr Gtir- Downpipe
Faz- Manifold
Gtir-Loz- Manifold / Downpipe
Boucherie- Full system
A11ova- Full system / Manifold
Tony Turbo- Downpie / Manifold
GTIR Spares- Manifold
Bengilmore- Full system
Dan_GTIR- Full system

Last edited:

Fazz

How strong is the manifold? What thickness?

Could be interested in this if testing goes well!

boucherie

id be interested in the full system, do we get a choice of tailpipes or can we have it with a 3" tailpipe as well?

SickBoy

will be a choice of tail pipes m8 ;-)

Also the manifold spec is not final yet but will be as strong as poss with good thickness

Lee

A

a11ova

im 'guessing' the manifold will be suited for a standard turbo/wastegate setup?!

Wouls a 'deal' be on offer for a manifold, downpipe, de-cat and full system with 5" tailpipe?

cheers

A11OVA

SickBoy

Yes will be made for standard set up but again can be made specific if needed !!!

A full 3" system is normally about 7/800 quid
Manifold 500quid upwards #

You will get both for 700 quid dont be greedy;-)

Lee

A

a11ova

SickBoy said:
Yes will be made for standard set up but again can be made specific if needed !!!

A full 3" system is normally about 7/800 quid
Manifold 500quid upwards #

You will get both for 700 quid dont be greedy;-)

Lee
come on son, no harm in trying :p

does that include P&P PMSL

SickBoy

Ok guys goin to see him a week today so i dont need comitment but if you get your name down with wot you want you will get a bit more discount as its the first big order ....so just tell me wot you will most likely want

Lee

SickBoy

So far

Sickboy- Full system / Manifold
Crazy- Manifold
Mr Gtir- Downpipe
Faz- Manifold
Gtir-Loz- Manifold / Downpipe
Boucherie- Full system
A11ova- Full system / Manifold
Tony Turbo- Downpie / Manifold
GTIR Spares- Manifold
Bengilmore- Full system
Dan_GTIR- Full system
Covert SR- Manifold / Elbow
Greybeast- Manifold
pyrotecnic- Elbow
Thunder God- Exhaust (D/p back )

Last edited:
O

Odin

I'm interested in one from the point where my janspeed front pipe finishes to the rear of the car, with the biggest boxes he can get in lol:lol: , I must be getting old.

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

boucherie

id be interested in a full system from elbow to tail pipe, i presume it will be broken down into fittable sections!?