12.7 @ 320bhp

gl3nn

And I would like to use mine as a daily but have a half decent calibra and work van so unfotunetly it sits there untill I need some adrenaline haha I only live 10 mins from pod and palmer track so the r will be used for that mainly when get forged lump

darkyGTI-R

Gonna get mine rebuilt and forged in the not too distant future mate hopefully next few months just have to do some sourcing of parts you know what it's like!

pulsarmoley

What power are you running again? Well rear seats had 2 front in on my run, I want to run 11s when my engine is done should be doable, I hope
Im estimating currently around 270hp and hopefully that will be around 310ish hp once the cams and elbow are fitted. 8) What hp is yours gonna be after the rebuild?

gl3nn

I'm hoping 380 (reliable as can be) I'm going to put. A 50 shot nos for pod probably, depends on how much engine etc cost lol

gl3nn

That's why I'm only putting a light shot through it just that little extra, I bet it is tempting when driving or racing through town or w.e ill have to take bottle out other than s.p lol

gl3nn

What turbo are you runnung, my low boost 0.9bar made 285, I was running standard turbo on my 12.1, what other mods you done?

Car was running standard tubby, and 1 Bar of boost mod. then usuall breathing mods with a full hayward and scott exaust system from turbo back.

All done by the prevous owner lol

She is sitting with a fully forged engine now. Well was, had a low oil pressure problem.
SO full bottom end build again after 1000 ish miles lol.

gl3nn

Not good lol I'm just ripping my engine out and buying forged, I won't be happy if iv got to do a bottom end rebuild after a 1000 miles lol