12.7 @ 320bhp

gl3nn

Hi all
Ran 12.7 other week at pod running 320 bhp
Is this about right? As iv seen slightly more power run 13s?
Planning on going up next week turn boost up and see what blows first lol
Rwyb,co.uk 2010 tables, I'm 2nd atm not bad so far

pulsar kid

what modifactions do you have? is that an estimated 320bhp or proven?
size wheels?
its not a bad time but i have seen 260bhp pulsars get that time to. fast guy runs low 12s with that sort of power,
iam hoping to run 350bhp and low 12s

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I'd expect 12.7 to be achievable with about 280bhp on a full weight car (I ran it with 246bhp and less weight)

320bhp I'd expect to be low 12s easily if driven well. I'm hitting 12.0s with just under 300bhp and 1060kg

gl3nn

Also it was jan so track wasn't best and I didn't launch (with video proof lol) 15“ wheels fuel pump coilovers boost controller fmic air filter hks downpipe mongoose rest of system that's about it atm, I'm wanting to build forged engine when this 1 goes pop, I was going to race today but raining

pulsarmoley

Hi mate how it going? You decided to race yours at last lol I hope to take mine up there again soon once i have had the cams fittted. I have been told that gtirjoey did it in 12.7 in a standard car! I was quite upset by that when i only managed 14.2 on slightly more power :doh:

gl3nn

Hi mate yeah finnally it went ok track wasn't sticky and kept spinning up didn't want to break box shaft etc lol I will turn it up to around 350 and hope to get low 12s, when are you thinking of coming down mate?

pulsarmoley

Thinking of trailering it down for a RWYB one saturday, that way if it blows up i can get it back. Not gonna drag till ive had Bobby fit my new cams. Ill let you know when and maybe we can meet up again? :thumbsup:

pulsarmoley

Its currently out of action till monday, distributor cap had corroded and split on input plug from coil :doh: At least its a chep fix....... this time :twisted:

gl3nn

1.2 bar arround 17psi I believe 114 was best terminal speed was a fairly good day aswell really time for rebuild now I think

gl3nn

That was best I could manage mate and was good day really engine has taken some damage so pulling that out when get chance and start the rebuild, yours any closer to being done yet?

pulsarmoley

Did the dizzy cap and leads the other week, what a difference that made :shock:. Still waiting for a set of cams and currently making my own custom turbo elbow. I'm hoping to get close to a flat 13 run when i go. I wont get close to your run as i've read you've removed interior :roll:

gl3nn

What power are you running again? Well rear seats had 2 front in on my run, I want to run 11s when my engine is done should be doable, I hope