z32

Tristan

I've been wondering if it would be worth my while getting a z32 in preperation for my nistune with Ed.

How much do these go for and are they a direct replacement?

steve963

deffo need to get one if you are running much over a bar, mine was easily maxed out at 1.2 bar
about £80 just needs wiring in (and all the piping changing due to larger dia)

get some 550 injectors also, as mine were again running at 100% at 1.2bar

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Not a direct replacement, so you'd need to wait until you've got to Ed before you start wiring it in.

Tristan

Prob take me a weekend to sort this myself so i cant see myself doing it when i get to Ed.
I'll have to see how much he will charge, thats if i can even find one for sale.

MarkTurbo

Prob take me a weekend to sort this myself so i cant see myself doing it when i get to Ed.
Just get one and sort out all the turbo inlet pipework/air filter adapter (but not the plug) so it fits in your own time at home then put the standard maf back on temporarily to drive it for mapping. Then when you get there just put the Z32 back on (which will be easy as you'll have sorted it all beforehand) then all you'll need Ed to do is chop your old plug off and solder the new one on ;-)

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Just get one and sort out all the turbo inlet pipework/air filter adapter (but not the plug) so it fits in your own time at home then put the standard maf back on temporarily to drive it for mapping. Then when you get there just put the Z32 back on (which will be easy as you'll have sorted it all beforehand) then all you'll need Ed to do is chop your old plug off and solder the new one on ;-)
What Mark said ^^^ if you spoke to Ed he'd probably advise the same.