z32 help

frag womble

hi all, just looking at fitting the z32 got the wiring sorted, but have been told i will need to have my ecu fiddled with. can anyone tell me the what where and how, can this be donne with a snapon scanner?
was hoping it would be a plug n play mod but hey. as usual all help gratefully recieived thank you

steve963

you need a daughter board like nistune (speak to fusion ed on here)

can be done with emanage or safc but they are bodges in my opinnion

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Seconded - emanage and SAFC work, but they're just fooling the ECU so if something goes wrong it doesn't realise and can do real damage. I'm not trying to make any comment about people who have gone down that route without any problems; I'm just saying that they make me uneasy, and I'd rather fit a nistune board.

Anyway, definitely not a "snapon spanner" job. - At they very least you're going to need to map it.

shroom

yer just because your jelous of the bling bling safc :lol:

very true i have used it as a 20 minute stop gap messure as I had it wired in and working, that is until I get nistune, just has everything that could be wanted so no need to waste time on things like safc

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It's true... I miss having gadgets on my dash since the EVC died...

It works for plenty of people, and I guess it's easy to take out of the car if you want to make it standard before you sell it...

darkyGTI-R

Love flashing lights stu i aint no chav though I have my head on upside down most days lol and never wear a baseball cap anymore!