www.GTiROC.COM STICKERS......?

johnsy

Iv been after a set off these for a while now, seeing how my car is starting to come together i thought id start adding some finishing touches

iv read through some old post and seems these are nt available through the club.please correct me if m wrong.

could any of the mods let me know if i can have these made up?

also would anyone be interested in a set if i get the all clear?

nowt special just ..........WWW.GTIROC.COM

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Eh? Do you mean the sticker you get when you pay your fees, because I'm sure if you ask nicely we can sell you a replacement.

johnsy

the one i received was a small sticker,i think it was meant for the rear window

the ones i have in mund are for the rear quarter windows and just the url,iv seen them on other cars before,

iv just repaid my subscription does that mean i get another welcome pack ?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
I had those stickers made up a few years ago.

If enough members want one and are willing to pay a few quid for a pair of stickers i will get some more made up in the same style as the New OC banners.

and no it's not members pack it's a NEW MEMBERS WELCOME PACK ;-)

warpspeed

steve can you get some more small ones done aswell? same as the pack stickers?
I'd take 3 of these as well please and also 3 of the banner version, how much would a sticker the same size/style as the banner be? i'm looking for some stickers/banners for my unit :-D

geoff pine

the one i received was a small sticker,i think it was meant for the rear window

the ones i have in mund are for the rear quarter windows and just the url,iv seen them on other cars before,

iv just repaid my subscription does that mean i get another welcome pack ?
No its a new members welcome pack you are an existing member just renewing your membership.sorry

M

markwashington

I'd be well up for a bigger sticker that I could fit in the back window of my car, it'll cover up the remnants of a Dicksons Performance sticker that was on there before.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Again i will repeat it for the deaf amoung us it's a NEW MEMBERS WELCOME PACK which means that when you first join and pay your membership you get a NEW MEMBERS WELCOME PACK...........

has that cleared it up, understand now :doh:

Trip

Again i will repeat it for the deaf amoung us it's a NEW MEMBERS WELCOME PACK which means that when you first join and pay your membership you get a NEW MEMBERS WELCOME PACK...........

has that cleared it up, understand now :doh:
I appologise for being deaf, but i never received the NEW MEMBERS WELCOME PACK when i payed first time to be a NEW MEMBER. Reason I asked (not being deaf at all) :-D

Don't take me wrong here, It could be because I llive abroad that i never got it ? (which i can totally understand)

J

JeremyGti-r

i appologise for being deaf, but i never received the new members welcome pack when i payed first time to be a new member. Reason i asked (not being deaf at all) :-d

don't take me wrong here, it could be because i llive abroad that i never got it ? (which i can totally understand)
no i joined over a year ago and never got my welcome pack either:p

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
So those that first joined up, paid there membership then went Here or Here and followed the info outlining how to get your new members welcome pack but still received nothing ?

Trip

So those that first joined up, paid there membership then went Here or Here and followed the info outlining how to get your new members welcome pack but still received nothing ?
I forgot how i did mine the first time, If i remember correctly, there was a thread and you write down that you payed together with some details, but surely not address since it was public. If i did it wrong then its my bad. ;-)

J

JeremyGti-r

You managed to send me a 2010 calender which I ordered WITH MY MEMBERS ONLY DISCOUNT last December to MY ADDRESS so I assumed that you knew where to send my members pack, or am I being ridiculous?:doh: Please let me know with the normal dollop of sarcasm, it makes me feel happy:evil: