Wide Arch Kit

Dooie Pop Pop

i think se nissan, essex 01621 858856 do a wide arch kit, its called the revolution kit. it comes as part of the complete turini package but dont take my word for it im thick :wink:

stu

leon2engines

yeah they do, not sure wat its called but is awsome lookin! i used to do their tyres and the guy there let me look at the cars they had in, they have bout 5 dead gtirs at the back of their yard, bit of a sorry sight,

D

Dee 1

This is mine but your a brave man if you take it there mate :shock:

ki_saj_ng

kit is very nice, even though the r is wide enough as it is, it just gives it that extra beefed up look.

and as for SE, iv been there and i didnt really like the service, tbh they are cocks!

D

Dee 1

ki_saj_ng said:
kit is very nice, even though the r is wide enough as it is, it just gives it that extra beefed up look.

and as for SE, iv been there and i didnt really like the service, tbh they are cocks!
Thats an understatment mate :evil:

PLEASE PM ME IF YOUR GOING TO SE

A

antilag

another thumbs up for se nissan or se nisstek or silvia enginering orrrrrrrr wat day we on did they change again???????? lol

D

Dee 1

antilag said:
another thumbs up for se nissan or se nisstek or silvia enginering orrrrrrrr wat day we on did they change again???????? lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P

Pulsar_Bitch

Love the look of the wide arch kit on the pulsar.
Might have to get me one sorted

deank93

If your set on getting the wide arch kit, do yourself a favour and have it fitted else where......if you have it fitted by S.E. be prepared to wait about 6 months longer than the collection date they give you.