Why do pulsars break easy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animaldaz

Worst ive had was a leaking rad. When it was my daily i never had a problem always started in the mornings, only when i stopped using it all the time did it get upset. Thought id take it to work one day and the fuel pump lost its earth and left me stranded, but even that was an easy fix and didnt cost a penny. If you have an inclin about car care you'll be ok but if not stay clear.

youngsyp

Keira said:
i would've used the term 'cheap, incapable cnuts' that own them instead of people :lol:
Well, you knew that's what I meant. ;-) I was just trying to put it across more......... politely. :lol:

Paul

F

fordtraitor

hi guys, newbie here who's coming over to the dark side from fords, (yeah yeah, go on, say it!)
after getting rid of a silly horsepower rs turbo that i used for the strip and every day, i would really like a gtir to run everyday but have heard that many myths about how fragile they are and the gearboxes are crap etc etc i stumbled upon this post just before i posted something very similar! ive found it quite eye opening to be honest and put my mind at rest slightly. my cars get looked after like babies so as said, prevention is better than cure.
my question for all you peeps in the know on here is what to look for when buying one, i don't want one thats in a silly state of tune as i've done all that, and are there any probs with them just on a general basis??
thanks and great site!

F

fordtraitor

lol, yeah i know, i went silly with the mods on that, thats why i want something thats got the performance already there pretty much as stock and deffo 4wd! 290bhp at the fly and front wheel drive definately dont mix well!!!!

fordtraitor said:
lol, yeah i know, i went silly with the mods on that, thats why i want something thats got the performance already there pretty much as stock and deffo 4wd! 290bhp at the fly and front wheel drive definately dont mix well!!!!
what car was this? as you will of heard or seen my car 400bhp Cgi RST, front cover fast ford.:-D

F

fordtraitor

is that the black mk 3? mine was featured too a few yrs back, wasnt running as much power when it was featured tho, LOL, probs why its dead now!! hahaha!

Jonesy

Jonesy said:
As you have already stated i think people try and get to much power out a 15 year old car and dont know how hard a life its had already. Anyway i havnt had any bother with the 2 pulsars i had, touch wood :lol:
i must be a slow typer
Why did i have to go and say that, got clutch / gear box problems now :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.