Still here every now and then; however, daily is now R35 :)
stevepudney GTiROC CHAIRMAN Staff member Sep 10, 2026 #21 Still here every now and then; however, daily is now R35
T Turbine New Member Today at 10:29 PM #22 pesh90 said: Christ I didn't think id remember my log details I will be trying to get my GTI-R back on the road after nearly 15 years lol That's if I can still get parts lol Anyone of the OG members still here ? Click to expand... Well haven't fot a pulsar anymore but a mate at work has just bought one so thought I would see who's still about hiya pesh!
pesh90 said: Christ I didn't think id remember my log details I will be trying to get my GTI-R back on the road after nearly 15 years lol That's if I can still get parts lol Anyone of the OG members still here ? Click to expand... Well haven't fot a pulsar anymore but a mate at work has just bought one so thought I would see who's still about hiya pesh!