Whiteline Bushes

ChrisS

None, they're all going to be an improvement :wink:
The adjustment is there to fine tune the handling to how you want it. Best bet is to try all three and see which you feel suits the rest of your set up best.

hmmm

The bar would alter the body roll of the car and how much it understeers. Are the holes on the outer end of the bar for less understeer? :oops:

ChrisS

My first thoughts are yes, it would resist roll the most on the last setting. However, its friday afternoon and i had a couple of stellas at lunch so dont take that as gospel :oops:

O

Odin

You have to be a bit carefull with this bar as one of the setting's can make the back end very twitchy :shock: , I think it would have to be the inner one that did that because thats the one that would have the most effect :wink: .

rob

hmmm

vpulsar said:
You have to be a bit carefull with this bar as one of the setting's can make the back end very twitchy :shock: , I think it would have to be the inner one that did that because thats the one that would have the most effect :wink: .

rob

That's exactly what I dont want. So again the outer hole would make the car less 'twitchy' right?

O

Odin

I'v been useing the middle one and find it ok, No nasty moments yet lol.

rob