Whiteline Bushes

O

Odin

I just bought mine from demon tweeks in the end, they where the only place that had them in stock 8) :wink: , I think there a bit dearer but worth it in my opinion as they came the very next day :shock: 8) .

rob

hmmm

Did you order them online? I can' seem to find it on the website. You got the part number by any chance. :p

O

Odin

No idea on part numbers fella, I did have a quick look on there web site and it's rubbish :shock: :roll: .

rob

boucherie

if you want a set of rear subframe bushes then theres some selling on ebay at the minute which have never been fitted iirc

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Re: ...

hmmm said:
You got the part number by any chance. :p

BNR23Z Adjustable rear ARB
KCA346 Anti Lift kit
W0007 Front Swaybar link bush kit
SPF1135-28K Front swaybar D bush kit
KCA412 Front Camber adjust bolt kit
KCA412 Rear Camber bolt kit

Handling Kit Package

Other Items :
KSB530 Front alloy adjustable strut brace
BNF23 Front heavy duty ARB
WO568 Front of front control arm bush kit
KCA347 Bumpsteer kit
KSB535 Rear alloy adjustable strut brace
W0567 Rear Control arm bush kit
W0566 Rear Trailing arm bush kit
KCA349 Rear Subframe locking kit
BNR23 Rear fixed ARB
W0922 Performance Bump Stops
KSB712 Lower Brace
83109A Springs - Front Pair only
83110 Springs - Rear Pair only
90047 Springs - Complete set Front & Rear

These are from the SRB group buy thread :wink:

O

Odin

Re: ...

hmmm said:
vpulsar bought the bushes separately, but doen't know the part numbers. :roll: :wink:
Not for the rear bar fella they came with my new whiteline adjustable anti rollbar :wink:, I did have a set of powerflex bushes on my standard bar.

rob

bracpan

Rallynuts normally have a full stock of Whiteline and poly bushes. Usually a bit cheaper than DT.
Cheers
Phil

hmmm

I've decided to get a Whiteline Rear Anti-Roll Bar. The question now is that is worth going for the adjustable one? What are the benefits of this.

ChrisS

Its adjustable so you can change the position of the drop link which will then alter the handling characteristics.

hmmm

Does the Whiteline adjustable bar come set to the same as a fixed bar? i.e does it have a standard o.e factory setting?

ChrisS

It doesnt have any setting as such. Theres 3 different holes at the end of the bar which you can attach the drop link to. You adjust it by changing the link to a different hole, which will then alter the strengh of the bar and the handling. I think im right in saying most people usually go for the middle one, although i could be wrong.

hmmm

Which of the 3 holes would be comparable to the fixed bar or oe. i.e if I set/use the middle hole would that give the same handling characteristics as using a fixed Whiteline?

Cheers.