white sunny 2.0 gti

hi guy/girls. i have a white gti for sale because i cant afford the insurance. i had a quote a month ago but i phoned up this week and they said no. i am now looking for a 1.6SR if anyone got one for sale, or a swap. thank you all.

SunOnGTiR

Sunny 2.0E GTi................. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
A very good car with very good power.
I used have one,filter,de-cat and s/s exhaust :p

G

GartracS2

how much you asking? As you hear my R is fucxed. Let me know what your asking and If needed I can hold off buying the wheels until next month. I need a decent ride while I do the R back up.

Whats the mileage etc? Any history.

nissan sunny 2.0 gti
white
powerflow exhasust system 3 1/2 oval
full tinded windows
gtir spec ( spoiler, scurts,arch strips, and i think the bumper is. no bonnet)
cat 1 alarm with emobilizer.
sony head unit
if you want it i will get MOT so you will have a full 12 months
and 6 months tax.

i was hoping to get about £1700ono. theres nothing wrong with the engine. thank you

kyepan

sunnyjones003 said:
nissan sunny 2.0 gti
white
powerflow exhasust system 3 1/2 oval
full tinded windows
gtir spec ( spoiler, scurts,arch strips, and i think the bumper is. no bonnet)
cat 1 alarm with emobilizer.
sony head unit
if you want it i will get MOT so you will have a full 12 months
and 6 months tax.

i was hoping to get about £1700ono. theres nothing wrong with the engine. thank you
how much?!?!? you could buy a cheep r for two grand!

or this..
1995 NISSAN SUNNY 2.0e GTi 3dr Hatchback,
Petrol, 133,000 miles, . 2 litre high port conversion, GTi-R spoiler, bumper, interior, cam cover and brakes. £900 sound system. Full ACT heavy duty racing clutch put in and a newish gear box done 50k. Full Toad cat 1 alarm & extras. 15" Split rims, lowered 30mm, 421 tubular manifold, de-cat, 2.5" custom pipe work, 4" tail pipe, fse valve, pipercross air filter, momo gear knob, leather sports steering wheel. Engine re-build at 110k with mild cams. Tinted windows, full electrics. New exhaust flexi put on, just done a full service on the car. New front wings and the back arches touched up. £150 worth of paint left. 6 months Tax & 10 months MOT. £1,500. ono.

G

GartracS2

Your dreaming mate... big time dreaming. Is it the High port engine anyway cos if it aint its not worth a CARROT TBH. 1500 quid I cud get a Corolla GTI for less than that and they R a better car mate.

I`ll give u a grand

GTiR_Mic

kyepan said:
how much?!?!? you could buy a cheep r for two grand!

or this..
1995 NISSAN SUNNY 2.0e GTi 3dr Hatchback,
Petrol, 133,000 miles, . 2 litre high port conversion, GTi-R spoiler, bumper, interior, cam cover and brakes. £900 sound system. Full ACT heavy duty racing clutch put in and a newish gear box done 50k. Full Toad cat 1 alarm & extras. 15" Split rims, lowered 30mm, 421 tubular manifold, de-cat, 2.5" custom pipe work, 4" tail pipe, fse valve, pipercross air filter, momo gear fool, leather sports steering wheel. Engine re-build at 110k with mild cams. Tinted windows, full electrics. New exhaust flexi put on, just done a full service on the car. New front wings and the back arches touched up. £150 worth of paint left. 6 months Tax & 10 months MOT. £1,500. ono.

Thats my old baby there mate, sold here for £1500 as well

GTiR_Mic

sunnyjones003 said:
ell i cant come down any lower than £1500ono. does any one know of a 1.6sr going.
Nissanlee has an SR with the full works done to it, bonnet etc.

He is looking for a gti i think, his car is in the for sale section, sure he could do a swap with you.

Michael

kyepan

it's ok dude, just have a look on auto trader and get some nice photos up you may be able to get more for it that way.