Which Cams are best?

boost

Hi all.

im just about ready to order some cams but i wanted some of the owners opinions to which ones are the best.

If you can let me know that will be good.

Which ones have you seen good performance gains and which products are really the business as to good quality products. i dont want any shit in this enigine as the rest of the spec is as best as i can afford.

thankyou very much guys:-D

by the way my head is being fully ported and gas flowed.

stumo

what's your turbo?
where do you want the power?
what are you going to do with the car?

etc etc

streetcredgtir

Me personally id go for either hks 264s or toda , i would stay clear of piper cams heard some bad views with them, 264 casm would be good for low rpm etc as higher such as 272 will be slightly longer to fully open if you like but would stay open longer :)

boost

Hi stumo,

Im looking at having the car for track days and also speed sprints, also will be using the car on the road occasionaly.
I havent got my turbo yet as thats the next thing to get i suppose after the engines built and gearbox is paid for... Jeez its bleading me dry lol.

Im not looking at revving the nuts out the car up the top end.. so i want allround grunt .. i mean i dont want loads of lag ect..and then it all comes in.

if you could advise me it would be greatly appreciated! Im open to your suggestions. Ive been advised to fit double valve springs.

Thanks