when is a pulsar not a pulsar?

MarkTurbo

About time you stopped pissing about and turned the boost up Stu ;-)

You do realise that if you dont get that thing into the 11's at santa pod (unless its wet) i'm gonna take the **** out of you for the rest of your life, no pressure or anything :lol:

ashills

if he doesnt do an 11 im kicking him out of car and gonna have a go lol
sure ur do it mate just dont fanny about slipping the clutch

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I agree with Alan...

Drop the tyre pressures to 20psi....

6000rpm Full On LAUNCH!!...

Job Done!...

Rishi

Dooie Pop Pop

mad max said:
nice one stu lets hope the weather is kind to us all
me too mate;)

MarkTurbo said:
About time you stopped pissing about and turned the boost up Stu ;-)

You do realise that if you dont get that thing into the 11's at santa pod (unless its wet) i'm gonna take the **** out of you for the rest of your life, no pressure or anything :lol:
:lalala: :lalala: :lalala: :pray: :pray: :pray:

so come on then launch guru' s, whats the difinitive way to get off the line without lunching my gearbox and clutch. i was thinking about preloading it off the handbrake to save my casing as im pretty confident im running at least somewhere near what Mo had but that will probably screw my clutch, its scary stuff you know:oops: i dont suppose anyones bringing a trailer?

i need a practice and a set of blinkers.

Stu

Last edited:

MarkTurbo

Rishi has already said the best way to launch it ;-) You just need to not care if you break it which is what i do :lol:

P

powerfreack

just side step at 6000rpm u cant go wrong unles your gearbox deceds to throw itself acrosed the strip or stripping gears lets face the fackts if your gearbox does decide to break it will only cost u a few hunderd to get a new box and then put it in yourself pepole that launch like a set of girls never get could times
or are u scared

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
MarkTurbo said:
Rishi has already said the best way to launch it ;-) You just need to not care if you break it which is what i do :lol:

Well at the end of the day, if you really want the best time possible then you need to drive without any mechanical sympathy and just accept the fact that it may well break...

But hey its all in good fun...

Rishi

ashills

powerfreack said:
lets face the fackts if your gearbox does decide to break it will only cost u a few hunderd to get a new box and then put it in yourself pepole that launch like a set of girls never get could times
or are u scared

dont think stu can get another quaifee for a few hundred lol

P

powerfreack

didnt relise he was using a qauife or what the hell just go for it theres not much point having power if u dont use it
just start collecting casings

boucherie

good job stu, what internals have you got fitted, as i hope your not on stock kit with dbl the power going through them!!

Dooie Pop Pop

yeah its all standard;-) standard engine,turbo,injectors,maf,fuel pump...the works, im even running a topmount:-D :-D :-D

powerfreack(lose the 'C' dude) if the casing goes its traditional that the gear-set munches itself into filings and little bitty pieces. there is no compromise mate:lol:

im gonna go with Rishi' s idea and hope my ickle tyres light up like a cracker and take up some of the initial shock:lol: one thing i personally have noticed is that casing failures happen to people with big wheels/ice installs/heavy cars.

Stu

boucherie

i know you've done the main bulk of bits like turbo,ic, ecu injectors blah blah blah, just wondering if you were doing a Thunder God/V pulsar special and keeping stock pistons or if you've already fitted forged ones to cope better with the slight increase in power and boost!

P

Pete

looking 8) 8) stu hopfully i will b over or near the 400bhp soon just getting the turbos my next money thing and start 2 run some booooooooooooooost throw my car :-D :-D :-D