when is a pulsar not a pulsar?

Dooie Pop Pop

when its a ****ing missile thats when!:twisted:

today, after a few hrs spent in the company of micraEd of Fusion Motor-sport i came home sitting inside the four wheeled equivalent of an exocet missile:-D :-D :-D peak holds now gone up from 1.45 to 1.85bar and i feel fine:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :rockon: :peace: i decided to leave my 1.5bar boost gauge in place because there' s something really satisfying about seeing a needle wayyyy past where its meant to be:twisted: :lol: iv got the readout on my boost controller anyway:lol: peak injector duty was 91% or 92% with 700cc' s

im now definitely a 110% of the 400bhp club:whoo: :whoo: :thumb: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Last edited:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Well if you are running 92% injector duty while boosting 1.85bar on the GT3071R then i think you will be on the dark side of 450bhp and with similar torque to boot... i.e. very much what AWD Pulsar makes...

Rishi

Mr GTiR

RishiGTiR said:
Well if you are running 92% injector duty while boosting 1.85bar on the GT3071R then i think you will be on the dark side of 450bhp and with similar torque to boot... i.e. very much what AWD Pulsar makes...

Rishi
well done Stu 8) Now we need to run a poll to see how long before you break it :lol: :p

O

Odin

Sounds good dooie old boy 8) :-D , I can't wait to see you fly up the stip with it now.

Rob

Dooie Pop Pop

Mr GTiR said:
well done Stu 8) Now we need to run a poll to see how long before you break it :lol: :p
i was going to do a 'what brakes first' poll but couldn' t work out how:oops: :lol: thanks for the kind words people, id be very suprised if i hit 450 of anything though:-o it does pull much harder than before, like going from standard to 1bar:lol: is it safe i ask myself?:lol:

i can see my clutch going at the pod tbh :shock::cry: :lol: iv got my insurance renewal in a couple of weeks so i' ll be limiting my runs (and taking a break inbetween) to get me home lol:lol:

im still a bit wary in 2nd gear atm, there' s so much torque it was squirming in 3rd in the damp conditions yesterday (test track session) 2nd gear should be verrry interesting because it goes from little boost to everything in 1000rpm :tongue: i cant even begin to imagine what Si' s/Lou' s/Rishi' s/ect cars would be like!:jaw:

cheers, Stu

Last edited: