wheel nuts

turbodaily

anybody know if i can get wheel nuts for pulsar from nissan and has anyone got part no. and price?

and is there any other car that has the same nuts??

ta =)

Trip

Got me thinking as i will need some soon. Are they 1.5mm like the Honda or are they the other size 1.25mm size ?

turbodaily

yeah they are 1.5mm i believe, however the the shamfered bit varies from car to car so not sure if any other nut will be the right shape if you know what i mean

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
GO HERE and call them on the number supplied, they will ask you what car there for and you'll have "new nuts" :lol: in your sticky little hand in a matter of days.

For those of you that have never seen or might not trust alloy wheel nuts, these are great, in your hand they feel like your holding plastic there so lite. I have had them on my car for about 2 years now and theres hardly any notice of wear and tear even though I have had the wheels off numerous times.

You can get them from Demon Tweeks or Apex or just google them.

turbodaily

wanted somewhere i could collect really as ive got the rota slipstreams sitting in my room now =), but my existing wheels use the narrow hex head type bolt, which i cant use with the rotas.

is there anywhere near heathrow i can get some alloy nuts? or am i ganna have to order some and fit my rims after the weekend? =(