wheel bearings

Rav

sounds thick i know :oops: but can sum1 plz tell me where i can buy these from locally if poss i live in the gatwick area. wots the worst that can happen if i continue to drive it as it is :roll: (the knocking has got quite bad from the front left tyre) all the help is appreciated :)

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Well at best it'll affect your handling. At worst it could seize solid, or maybe just screw your hubs up. :?

geetee

Your wheel could implode - due to the excessive heat build up the magnesium in ur alloys they could ignite giving out a ferocious incandescent heat which in turn could ignite all the stored aviation fuel at Gatwick.

This incandecent heat in turn would be carried by all the delivering tankers to their depots and cause a massive melt down on every North Sea oil platform and every Middle East oil-field...

This in turn would lead to a huge theory that the "West" has destroyed all the middle-East's resources - thus causing a chemical, biological and nuclear strike on India, Pakistan, Africa and the USA. Who would retaliate in kind.

Suddenly 90p / litre would be irrelevant as the nuclear strikes triggered above would have wiped out all electronic systems (yes - that includes ur carefully setup Apexi AVC-R!).

So for the sake of all mankind get them changed ASAP

hmm... ur right.. better have a lie down now :lol:

Cheers
GeeTee

J

jasegould

Your wheel could implode - due to the excessive heat build up the magnesium in ur alloys they could ignite giving out a ferocious incandescent heat which in turn could ignite all the stored aviation fuel at Gatwick.

This incandecent heat in turn would be carried by all the delivering tankers to their depots and cause a massive melt down on every North Sea oil platform and every Middle East oil-field...

This in turn would lead to a huge theory that the "West" has destroyed all the middle-East's resources - thus causing a chemical, biological and nuclear strike on India, Pakistan, Africa and the USA. Who would retaliate in kind.

Suddenly 90p / litre would be irrelevant as the nuclear strikes triggered above would have wiped out all electronic systems (yes - that includes ur carefully setup Apexi AVC-R!).

So for the sake of all mankind get them changed ASAP

hmm... ur right.. better have a lie down now

Cheers
GeeTee
Man you think too much :lol:

Wheel bearings will go for quite a while if they are worn without any probs but will completely fcuk the hub and poss collapse if left, best to get it done :wink: