What Wideband ?

Since i have not skrimped and scraped on this engine build.
I`m going to install a wideband kit.

Whats everyones recommendations on a kit.

I`m inbetween the AEm Uego and the Innovate LC-1 kits

Davie

olliecast

my lc1 has been good but the bloody sensor has just packed up. not even been in for a year yet either

ChrisS

Ive recently bought a lc-1. Wish i hadnt. After reading the innovate forum seems they are prone to problems and very sensitive to rf signels from the distributor. I fried mine within 10 mins of fitting as it was mounted pretty close to the distributor as thats how the cables seemed to fit best. Its currently on its way back from innovate under warrenty.

nitrosgti-r

Im interested in this thread as im looking out for a wideband kit also. let us know your findings mate. best place to get them from etc???

Trip

I used the PLX devices R-500 on my old car, and now I kept it for the Pulsar. I takes various input and outputs and logs including knock, egt, afr etc..

ChrisS

Ive recently bought a lc-1. Wish i hadnt. After reading the innovate forum seems they are prone to problems and very sensitive to rf signels from the distributor. I fried mine within 10 mins of fitting as it was mounted pretty close to the distributor as thats how the cables seemed to fit best. Its currently on its way back from innovate under warrenty.
As an update to this i recieved a new unit back from innovate, connected it up and routed cables differently and its working fine. Currently got a feed to a A/F guage and using it for simulated narrowband function aswell. The new unit they sent back seems to have a longer cable which has helped. I bought from USA on ebay, paid £170 all in, no duty and recieved in 3 days.

Havent had chance to use any off the data logging yet but will give some opinons when i do.

ChrisS

Ive got a tomie 3inch elbow, have just used the standard bung the narrowband goes in it and then used the narrow band simulator on the LC-1 to ditch the narrowband altogether. I may get another bung put in at a later date as im going to be putting my emange ultimate in at some point. Will then put the narrowband back in to keep the ecu happy and run the second annologue output off the lc-1 as a wideband signle to the emanage.