What u think is wrong

celm

there is a website that u put in your HP number and it will tell u what your crank HP number is from using that dyno.i know all dynos give different numbers

A

antilag

dont take this the wrong way celm but american dyno's seem to giv off ridiculusly high powered cars for mods in my opionion i wud not compare your figuers with ours in the uk your just waisting your time mate ive red hundreds of specs and dyno graphs from the states and there either way to high or uk readings are way to low

im sure if your car was dynoed in the uk you wud struggle to get 210hp@the wheels especially with the standard exaust setup its not gonna b helping that 1bar flow atall

A

antilag

o and celm every car in the world will giv different trassmission loses a computer generated simulator canot alow for any damage on the transmission nor oil choice ect its all just estimates that cud b way off the actuel figure

celm

but also look at my dyno sheet.the 245 Hp is at 6600 RPM.is it normal for these motors to peak HP at high rpms like that?

O

one Gti-R

celm said:
but also look at my dyno sheet.the 245 Hp is at 6600 RPM.is it normal for these motors to peak HP at high rpms like that?
My peak power was around the 6500rpm aswell that appears to be normal compared to my car.

Further confirmation would be good tho.

J

J-GTi-R

My peak power was at 7200 rpm, so 6500 rpm seems low to me... :lol:

A

Anonymous

Celm I would take your car to another shop and have power run on another dyno.(preferbly at a shop that isnt going to get anything out of tweaking with the dyno to show more more power on the graph.)
was it 4th gear they did the run in or 3rd????
what was the air temp??
was it one of the dynos that connects to the hubs, or just a normal dyno.
must say that if i had 245hp atw, running 95 ron fuel id be very affraid of detting...just a thought...

celm

here is a copy of my run

it was up to 3rd gear,its running pretty rich so i dont think it be getting DET.it wasnt a dyno that hooks to hubs.it was a roller dyno