What to do!!!!

watoga

Hey Fire & Skill,

Is the spoiler all one unit? Or is the lower spoiler separate from the top? Just wondering what the lower spoiler would look like with an OE upper?????? ;)

The upper spoiler looks like a WRC item..........................

Dave

Smo

Hey Fire & Skill,

Is the spoiler all one unit? Or is the lower spoiler separate from the top? Just wondering what the lower spoiler would look like with an OE upper?????? ;)

The upper spoiler looks like a WRC item..........................

Dave
It would look like this Dave;

STU666V's car.

watoga

Hey Smo,

I actually really like that! Might have to think about that in the future.................... ;)

Cheers for the post!
Dave

stouffer

The one bad thing about the spoiler is that it is really heavy. Putting anything in the boot is a workout in itself.
So take it most folk think it should go? lol

Laura

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
There is a sort of kitch style to it... probably not for me, but I'm sure there are people who'd love to have that on their car.

shroom

I would but your a bit far and I bet it would probably cost alot to post, looks hideous but for some reason thats what draws me to it

shroom

well yer sheep aint to atractive wen you look at em but...:sheep: by god there is even a smily for it :lol::lol:

geoff pine

Do people laugh when you drive past:lol: there are no words to describe how awful that looks :lol: :lol: :lol:What to do take it all of and refit the original :thumbsup:

Last edited:

stouffer

It has been off the road for 2 years hiding from the general public so nobody has laughed yet......
I am going to try to iron some clothes on it....see if it works...will take a pic lol

stouffer

Well no point starting a new thread as this one has the pics already on it hehe :)
i wish I could keep it and do it up but I just don't have the cash. It's wasted sitting there waiting on me....:-(