what sort of power??

williams

crack on then as it's not bollocks, if your trying to get a rise it won't happen. next thing you'll be saying is that you don't need a torque plate to bore ali block's correctley.
Wtf? I said bollocks as in ' ah shit, I've already got some and they are shite', that's why at the end I said anyone want to buy them.

red reading

Ok, due to our recent exchanges i treat'd it as sacastic.............sorry. In that case try raceware or mazworks for the correct studs.

williams

Nope, no sarcasm. Any idea why arp haven't redesigned the studs them if its known that they fail because of a design fault?

red reading

not enough people have complained and that it's such a small market they wont care, I did actually buy a set to see myself and i put them on ebay the next day as the problem areas i mentioned were easily noticed after i put them in the block (excuse spelling llllloooonnnnnnggg day today) and compared them to standard bolts.

red reading

heavy duty organic If you plan to use on road and in traffic or paddle for track and light road, price wise just phone around

chrism

I have almost exactly the same engine set-up and it gave 420hp @ 1.5bar. I have a helix organic and it holds fine. Nice around town and doesnt slip, even when Im at 2bar.
just wondered if anyone could tell me what sort of power i could expect out the setup im building my car too and give me any suggestions on how to go about it

spec as follows:

engine:

87mm wiseco pistons
std rods with arp rod bolts
std crank
full acl race series bearings
cometic 1.2mm head gasket
hks 264 cams
alu light weight flywheel
forge fmic and hardpipe kit
front exit exhaust
zytec ecu and aerospec loom with coilpack
tubular turbo top mount manifold

head fully recon'd
oil pump recon'd
brand new water pump
std headbolts

chassis:

tein s/s coilovers
hi-spec 300mm discs and 4 pot calipers
cusco front and rear strut braces
anti dive kit
whiteline a/r/b d-bushes
whiteline polybushed drop links
compomotive 17" mo6 alloys
goodyear eagle f1 tyres

im also planning on going for:

760cc injectors
gt3071 turbo
clutch undecided
gearbox recon'd or shot peened depending on power
run 1.5 bar boost
require turbo elbow

ive probably forgotten parts but this is a rough idea so if anyone can lend a bit of advice it would be appreciated