what parts from the 200sx fit the R

MarkTurbo

Dooie Pop Pop said:
deisel weasel said:
And be nice to Mark :wink: , he's beginning to wobble over the evo idea :lol: , with abit of love coming from us all he might just keep the 'r' 8)
and there i was thinking he was just trying to shift it before the crank finally snaps :shock: still, if he does keep it whats he gonna do with that big bag of sawdust he bought? :?
I might keep it :? Looks like its gonna have a tubular manifold on it in the next few weeks anyway and i dug my Brembo 4 pots out again the other night :roll:

Dont ask me why cos i dont know whether im coming or going at the moment

Keira

i'll have my bloody parts back if you sell it :wink: :lol: :lol:

should run well for the new owner with a couple of valves missing :wink: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

MarkTurbo said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
deisel weasel said:
And be nice to Mark :wink: , he's beginning to wobble over the evo idea :lol: , with abit of love coming from us all he might just keep the 'r' 8)
and there i was thinking he was just trying to shift it before the crank finally snaps :shock: still, if he does keep it whats he gonna do with that big bag of sawdust he bought? :?
I might keep it :? Looks like its gonna have a tubular manifold on it in the next few weeks anyway and i dug my Brembo 4 pots out again the other night :roll:

:D :D :D knew you wouldn' t sell :D

just for the viewers...the crank and sawdust bit was a joke btw :roll: :wink: :lol:

JIMMYBACK

Dooie Pop Pop said:
MarkTurbo said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
deisel weasel said:

:D :D :D knew you wouldn' t sell :D

just for the viewers...the crank and sawdust bit was a joke btw :roll: :wink: :lol:
giving away my tuning tips for free again dooie :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

Dooie Pop Pop said:
That must be true as you look a lot younger than him 8) and your much more handsome as well 8) :wink: .

God I love you fella :oops: :oops: .

dooie :wink:
though i hate to admit it...its true :lol: Frank does look older than V despite being 5 years younger :roll: :lol:

iv always loved you V :wink:

one mistake though... i always sign off with 'Stu' not 'dooie' :wink:

O

Odin

Dooie Pop Pop said:
one mistake though... i always sign off with 'Stu' not 'dooie' :wink:

I'll try and remember that next time fella lol :lol: :lol: :lol:.

rob