What other engines fit???

noriek2003

oh dear, i feel a verbal assault coming on now:behindsofa::lol:
you know what bob, theres absolutely no need, it will be a complete waste of my time to spend even 30 seconds of my day on someone who gets so easily upset by a silly comment on the internetz.

we wouldn't want him to have to go get a hug off of his mummy now would we :cry:

M

mynheers_a_pint

1.4 k series from a metro. It'd let you do wikkid burn outs. Probably be really easy to work on too with all the space it'd leave you. And when the headgasket goes pop, it's not an engine out job. Win win in my eyes.

Oh or even CRV engine and running gear. Plop a B16 head on with all the required plumbing and you've got a 4wd Vtec sunny. I kinda like that idea....

stumo

And when the headgasket goes pop, it's not an engine out job..

No need to remove the engine to do a head gasket......

Any shitty comments or jokes in the above post are not relating to anyone or anything past present or even in the future so don't get yer big gurly knickers in a twist or get your titty lip out.

M

mynheers_a_pint

No need to remove the engine to do a head gasket......

Yeh but it wouldn't have been as ironic if you could jsut do your head gasket....

Eitherway the thought of a K series in a pulsar is a bit.... retarded?!

cmng

K Series on RNN14 ?

You are better off by sourcing a Xtrail GT engine and put inside on your RNN14
Engine is bolt on.. you need to touch on the engine wiring side only

GTiR_Mic

If you are willing to do a lo of fabrication work etc you can even try to fit an Evo engine in there.

My mate has a Punto GT (Was Really Quick) head cracked so he has decided to go for a full change.

He got a Lancia Delta Engine & full running gear to covert it to 4wd, he made up custom mounts etc

So it is possible to get the work done if you have the time & money or able to do it yourself.