What aftermarket conrods?

Radleigh

Can't find a list of conrods available for the Pulsar? Done a search but nothing really of much use.

Where is best to buy from, and what are peoples recommandations.

I only know of Eagle, Peuter (sp).

I don't want to use standard, so don't mention them please :lol:

Radleigh

Once I start the build, what ever it makes really, not chasing figures (would like around 450/500). :)

Just getting an idea on what I need and who to go for tbh.

I didnt know CP do rods? I've got pistons at the mo in my engine that are CP, but I've got to take it apart as its got a 24% leak on cyl 2 :(

GTIR-LOZ

tbh i have never heard of a standard rod failing its usually due to higher rpms but i think the only company that makes the 19mm bearing gtir rods is pauter and they are expensive if you are going to go that higher on bhp it might be worth putting uprated liners in as the block can apparantly twist over 550hp

G

gtiral

try IPG(innes performance group) for some eagle ones. just google there name! i got mine for £350 and delivered in 8 days flat from USA pal

O

Odin

I used Par rods in mine, They where rated at a 1000 bhp across all four.

They fitted perfectly and the engine shop reckons they where some of the best he'd seen.

Rob

P

pulsarboby

standard rods are as good as any, just get them checked over and fit arp rod bolts, as the standard ones are a weak point!

O

Odin

Standard rods are OK unless you want to use high RPM, If you stick to the standard rev limit then you should be fine with the standard rods and ARP bolts.

Rob

Mr GTiR

Crower rods from the US.

But for the power you want just stick with stock rods and ARP rod bolts but get them balanced.