weekend

Mr GTiR

nismo-400R said:
did i read that right lol 30mins
Yep, 30 mins to drop it out. It's only 5 bolts that hodl the engine in. 3 engine mounts and 2 stabliser brackets.

It will take about 3 hrs to strip all the crap off the engine and car to get it ready to drop out.

Hoping to have it out, all hoses replaced and fit new gear box sender unit and back in the car again within a day.

neil240z

Mr GTiR said:
Yep, 30 mins to drop it out. It's only 5 bolts that hodl the engine in. 3 engine mounts and 2 stabliser brackets.

It will take about 3 hrs to strip all the crap off the engine and car to get it ready to drop out.

Hoping to have it out, all hoses replaced and fit new gear box sender unit and back in the car again within a day.
great, then you can come and do mine!

been down to mine today, fitted turbo on just need to drop engine and do wiring, you and pete fancy getting your paws dirty?

if petes still has thursdays off and you can get next thurs off then its curry night too! :D

P

papdog

Fitting my new HID lights, sorting a few bits that the MOT brought about and off to the scrappy to sort out some bits for my sisters Golf. And spanking the R as it's the first time I've had it for 2 months!

Graham