weekend

paz

Mods wise to the car nothing, although I'll be modding my face on the rugby field on saturday afternoon :lol:

paz

N

Ninja_tune_factory

At some point i have to start stripping the pulsar .

also got to go look at new units as we have to move from where we are as we no more room:doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr GTiR

Erm……not on my car but will be dropping an engine out for a member on here to replace his water hoses on the back of the block and also fit a gear box sender unit.

Fazz

Ok I'll start the Yes's!!!

well , sort of...

Getting a remote start pager alarm fitted sat morning.
Also Rocker cover gasket and drivers side bearing, but they'll prob be next weekend...

PaulB

il have a yes too !

Fitting a walbro to my R at the weekend, then its turn up the boost and have some fun time. yeehaa
:thumbsup:

Hill_Billy

get up on saturday,

scratch my nuts

get out of bed

get dressed

go down stairs

get some food

walk outside

look at pulsar

remember gearbag is ****ed

walk back inside

back up stairs

undress

back in bed

scratch nuts again

sleep

Big Sve

haha classic :lol: :lol: :lol:

im driving the r to liverpool to go out on lash with my sister and all her mates... hard life all them women (and no you funny bastards im not on about my sis!!!:roll: ) anyone planning a few light ales by any chance in l'pool?

O

Odin

I'll probably be removing the rest of my ABS, And may start stripping my engine to see what broke :twisted: ....

I also have to see if the new manual rack I bought will fit OK, Otherwise some of my other plans wont work out...

Rob

P

pulsarboby

getting married tomorrow! llamered in the evening
watch southend stuff ipswich on saturday
get llamered again sat night
and sunday go to phuket nr thailand for two weeks of sun and fun8)

and with a bit of luck my R will be up and running by the end of play today after over a painstaking 2 month rebuild:-D