water wetter

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
rossdj1983 said:
was asking if the stuff works-quite simple. im no rocket scientist but it seems like a unscientific question to me mate
If i said yes it def works or no it's a bag of pus,would you not want to know what that answer was based on?

There are too many people willing to give $hit answers based on nothing more than their perceptions rather than proof :der:

P

pulsarboby

no not on track, which is what ive built car for, i have an isolator switch in car to turn them on or off, if used on road i let the car warm up first then turn them on!

lol kieron, i had a feeling you would find a better explanation than what i wrote, not heard it yet, was i right?

Keira

pulsarboby said:
i had a feeling you would find a better explanation than what i wrote, not heard it yet, was i right?
dont know got bored after approximately 2 seconds of it :lol:

rossdj1983

werent having a dig oap, just wanted to find out mate. shinny new rad is going on tomorrow wanted to do it all at once

P

pulsarboby

i was sort of right, its slippery water, which helps lubricate aswell!

basically ross, i paid a dozen quid for it and it comes well recommended to me through people i know that have raced cars and bikes alike, so it must be good or they would never have mentioned it!

P

pulsarboby

yep there standard fans, or be it fan when ive fitted the 3071 when i get it
!
im thinking of fitting another in front of fmic on a seperate switch, probably a high revolution kenlowe slimline jobbie to keep temps down when i really start to nail the bugger

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
rossdj1983 said:
werent having a dig oap, just wanted to find out mate. shinny new rad is going on tomorrow wanted to do it all at once
Never thought you were :thumbsup:

Don't just accept anything you get told on here.Question everything and it'll probably save you money ;-)

geoff pine

rossdj1983 said:
they claim in temps dropping by 30 degrees f. anyone back this up?
Why use farenhite as the measure whats the drop in centigrade? 0 so whats the drop in celsius ?not alot

P

pulsarboby

tis true what brucey says! sometimes its better to do your own digging with things, dont take stuff on here for gospel!
i made my own enquiries with regard to wetter so im just passing on what ive been told by people who race, and a lot of these guys really do know there stuff!
and as you say 'what you got to lose at £15' that's what i thought!

rossdj1983

oh crap, im so used to using centigrade, didnt realise 30 degrees f. an't alot really, sod it iv'e just bought some anyway, wasted more money on other crap so whats 15 squid

pulsarboy- dont suppose you sent me bits have ya?

P

pulsarboby

yep they went out yesterday, you should have them tomorrow;-)