water gurgling

Big Sve

ive got your number mate! when do you want a buzz?? it'll cost me a bomb in petty but im up for the trip if it sorts it finally, really am sick of it now!!! :mad: just a nightmare that ive whacked the new engine in too and it looks like i didnt need it! :( cant be arsed pulling it out again so just got to sell the old block now!

P

pulsarboby

give me a bell now if you like.
i never heard your old engine so cant say what that was like, but it could be an auxilliary part thats causing the noise as someone has already mentioned in which case yes i dont blame you for being a bit cheesed off

Big Sve

The garage i originally took it to put this idea in my head so im fuming, i paid them a hundred quid to look at it and they just couldnt be arsed and have mis diagnosed it just to get it out their shop! paying to "fix" the car has put me right in the sh*t too and i'm no further with it!!!!! id set it on fire now if i could afford the b@stard petrol to douse it in!!!!!!

all i want to know is what is up with it, gets me so frustrated guessing all the time and as we all know with the R trial and error is an expensive process!!!!!

P

pulsarboby

lol no need to burn it just yet.
its a pity that i couldnt have heard the other engine running, its bad news if they did say it was shagged and it wasnt :shock: but lets get the one you have sorted then perhaps you can sell the other one on if its what i think it is.

P

pulsarboby

no worries ste! we will get her sorted for you, thats the idea of the warranty;-)