wat rims r on this R?

N

Ninja_tune_factory

hi every one wats up

just lookin at the net and seen this pic of a wicked lookin R i want to no wat wheels r on it i fink they a ray te37 but fink that the spocks are to fin to be te37 can some one help ?

A

Anonymous

Hi mate
They look a bit like the LEAGUE RACING alloy in gold.
Sam g

MarkTurbo

They look a bit like both these wheels

But like you said the spokes still look too thin.

Looks like that cars got a second fuel tank under the back :shock:

A

Anonymous

They are the volks TE37'S they might look similar but the volks are twice the price of the speedlines at about 500 smackeroonies each corner.They are proper jap style alloys lightweight and are popular with the skylines over in japan.The exhaust is a gargage spl one very nice too about a grands worth.

Go on lionel buy those wheels you know you wanna :D :D :D

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i fink i found wat they are i went on the ssr web page and they are cooled ssr type c sr racing spec

i want them bad but also i want the te37 or a set of
advan rg they all look so nice but wich ones :?: :?: and i fink il go for 17 if i get a set . :D :D

C

caz

Advan RG's are lush but League bandits are a cheaper alternative :wink:

mattygti-r

ive them wheels on my R in gun metal/sliver....they look kinda mean but the spokes on mine are slightly smaller......they are league ones too

:D

Si..

you can get that exhaust from checker flag, its nearly £600 tho :shock: , a little bit on the steep side :(

si.

W

waiwai8

i believe hearing from peeps that if u were to go to powerflow and ask for something that mad they quote with u with something like £700+

not sure if they are right tho