wanted white/ grey gtir

munk

bit of a random one! just joined the forum, but iv been tempted for a pulsar for a while now.. having owner 3 imprezas...thinking its time for a change... so thought it may be worth a shout on hear to try and find one and some info on them as its not my field! at the mo;-) im currently in the process of selling my 95 plate special edition 555 wagon its an sti version 2 280 bhp in mcrae blue tax and mot few mods,real head turner... im after selling really but would be intrested in a deal with a pulsar in white/ grey...if any ones intrested gives u ashout, for some reason cant put piture up?? can send emails of car.:thumbsup: im based in eastbourne..munk 07763694194thanks

Empty Pockets

:lol: I went down Jon's about 20mins after you phoned me, only thing down there apart from the tumbleweed was an evo on stands:roll::roll: Would let you have a tester in a working R if one of the three worked... however, your more than welcome to sit in one and make your own engine noises, get a bit of practice in for your upcoming ownership:lol::lol:

munk

superb mate.. suprised jon boy handnt undersealed the tumble weed aswell!! poor bloke was coverd :oops: gis a text mate i erased your number:thumbsup:

Empty Pockets

superb mate.. suprised jon boy handnt undersealed the tumble weed aswell!! poor bloke was coverd :oops: gis a text mate i erased your number:thumbsup:
Erased my number eh,Thats actually quite handy, that means i'll just have to terrorise you on here then.......:p 07954122891 In all honesty mate, theres not alot that you won't already know, apart from the usual stuff i'd do a fault code check and test the compression before buying, Happy to come and take look with you when you find one mate, Give us a shout when your ready.

pulsar craig

i`ll have a grey one for sale in a week or so, nice spec and in good condition, pm me if interested and i`ll send pics and spec sheet

munk

You're finally turning to the DARKSIDE then lol:twisted:
haha am half way there mate yes!! trouble being ill still have my type r.a to contend with aswell... if i flog the wagon and get an R:twisted: feeling of skint comes to mind!?!:doh: