tyre sizes for 15's or 16's

T

tails

hi guys, i have japanese alloys with rubbish tyres on my car. Gonna get a tyre package but was wanting to know what tyre sizes to go for with 15's or 16" alloys. I will more than likly get the 16's. Been thinking about getting some bk alloys with Toyos or goodyear etc. any suggestions of sizes and good retailers, cheers.[8D]

A

Anonymous

Id get 195/45 16's baring in mind the standard tyre size.

HKS BOV
Blitz induction kit
Turbo back stainless exhaust
Samco hoses
Apexi AVC-R(serious lack of clutch;-)
17"OZ Racing F1 Cups

T

tails

cheers gez at least i know now where to start, take it that its worth going low profiles or not or what ya think.

M

memski

Got 215/40/16's on mine, no rubbing but I have coilovers so you may get some rub on normal springs. Depends on the wheel offset as well I guess. Briitts has the same tyre dimension and doesn't have any probs, almost the same rolling radius as the stock wheel.

Curtis

I've got 205/45/16's Toyos and they seem to work well.
I could of had 215/40/16's for the same money that would have been closer to the original rolling radius of 14's, but was a little concerned about rubbing.

Curtis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!

T

tails

cheers guys, i will be starting my mod list when i return in a week, off to ibiza tomorrow. Then getting brakes, discs pads etc and wheels along with other bits in mind. Any suggestions on discs and pads while im here. Also apart from halfords and C.A.R does anyone know of anywhere doing good packages. many thanks. Enjoy the sunshine over here coz i know i will over there with lots of beer.[:D][:D][;)]