Trying to lure anyone to sell/nearly ready too

james101090

Just trying to fill a garage space and have never found an example at the right time. Am in no rush and will consider what people have - higher the spec the better. Budget not important. Someone, must potentially have one they want to part with.

Thanks

James

warpspeed

Could just build you one...very busy this winter right enough but next winters available lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jon Olds

Pondering selling my self built GTIR Tarmac nominal Group A spec Stage Rally Car, due to lack of use.
Likely to be worth more in parts, but that would be a real shame
Comments appreciated
Jon

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I always think that it's a shame when a running car is broken for parts. - I understand it when a shell is rotten or collision damaged, but not when there's not much else wrong.

Jon Olds

Shell is mint no rot, seam welded etc. I know. Its also a shame its not being used, but I have other toys....
Jon

Jon Olds

I'm going to MOT it soon, so might take some photos and list its spec to see if there is any interest in it as a ready to use tarmac rally car. It would also make a good sprint, or track car
Jon

johnny gtir

Can only try Jon and if it breaks shell will sell and someone else will build it seems to be the way they go

james101090

Do you guys feel the only market for higher spec'd GTIR's is too break? To clarify from my original post as I realise now it is too vague my use would only be very rarely and only road going.

johnny gtir

No not at all good cars will always sell sometimes takes a while depending on price.. Original cars sell at a high price (so they should) Some modded cars to. I know of a good example of both that just have and both made strong money. If highly modded people seem to by spare parts fast as they save money on quality parts then normally the shell will sell and someone builds it up and it all starts again

grim_d

Whilst I assume you are looking for a finished car rather than a project, I am probably going to sell one of mine soon but it's not a high spec any more and whilst it runs a drives and would probably pass an mot I'd consider it a bit of a running project.

whytie

I've got hi-spec one I'd sell but I want close to 10k, unfortunately people won't pay what it's worth at the moment, may break and put running gear in track shell I have.

I have a yellow one going up for sale, nothing special spec wise usually mods 300bhp
£4500 clean shell