Track Scotland 13th Nov at Knockhill

Car looked good scott, took the pain well :)
As for dave bullits almera, traction was a nightmare, still spinning as he past the pitt wall!!!!

John

Nice on Scott, shame I couldnt make it up with the clash with the football, maybe next time.

The track looks really busy to me, I thought Knockhill had a 30 car limit at any one time?

Did it stay wet all day or dry up as the day wore on?

What were you topping out at the end of the straight, I was nudging 120 with my handling issues so I would assume you got a bit more with the better handling and faster spool from the turbo?

Braveheart

Nice on Scott, shame I couldnt make it up with the clash with the football, maybe next time.

The track looks really busy to me, I thought Knockhill had a 30 car limit at any one time?

Did it stay wet all day or dry up as the day wore on?

What were you topping out at the end of the straight, I was nudging 120 with my handling issues so I would assume you got a bit more with the better handling and faster spool from the turbo?

Start was cold and wet then a one hour delay due to a huge oil spil that covered half track distance which made for interesting driving then very heavy rain resulting in standing water and very poor visability.
Track was busy, we had an hour delay while we waited on the oil spill mop up. It was banzai after the delay as we all tried to make up for lost time.... :lol:
120mph is quick... I was between 115 and 120mph if and when I managed to find 3rd gear properly. I discovered late on that changing from 2nd to 3rd at 6k rpm was much more reliable. Will need to learn how to drive or have to get the box fixed.

P

pulsarboby

double hard bastads in those caterham type cars in the cold and wet:shock:
foooook that there summer only, well mine is anyway but im a southern softy:lol:

glad it all went well scotty, maybe we'll eventually meet up this year at kh looks like a good track does that