TOTB VII Results

Kev@Apex

Was bloody hot!

My car wasnt ready, so its not just GTiR's that happens too ;)

However I borrowed a friends, basic road spec S14 with 340bhp, rather than my race-prepped S13, and managed a 51.2 on the handling and 13.4 on the 1/4.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
murty said:
i think it shuld be me because i was the only pulsar still running even tho i was rubbish
I ran all day with only my alternator belt snapping, but that was sorted after a quick trip to Halfords at dinner ;-)

Can’t believe how hot it was though, my car certainly was suffering from the heat and even the oil cooler was having its work cut out to do its job.

Tyres certainly earned their monies worth, 1st time I’ve run on A048’s before and they coped well with the heat.

Last edited:

steve963

Odin said:
Just means the car is mapped badly matey ;-) , It's normally caused by the engine running rich and un burnt fuel igniting in the exhaust :doh: :roll: .

A good mapper can soon cure the problem, But some of the car's would of been running anti lag.

Rob
anti lag thats what i assumed?

there was a lot of badly mapped cars there then also :roll:

mine runs 10-11 afr under full load and i dont get anything like that sort of noise, even when i try to provoke on the overrun

cant believe reading the event program, cars were tested for noise:shock:

top tip for baby owners, leave them at home, too noisy:shock: unless you want your mrs to sit in middle of field while you check out the 'top bollocks'

Mr GTiR

Fast Guy said:
I got there about 9.15ish. My arms are bright red and nipping abit. For once I put some factor 30 on my head and it seems OK (at the moment)
Standing in t he ****ing heat all day ment i came home burnt! Was good to see some R's running :thumbsup:

murty

lol mine came in at 100db at 3400 revs but most people had silences on for the test then took them out to race

Was a good day out. lasted till about 4 ish.
Saw a good few pulsars in the car park, and got talking to one guy, but god knows what his name ws LOL

Thor

i had today at the 1/4 mile 128 mph too but that was a terrible start and than it was only a 12.5 ;-(

murty

128 is a ten sec terminal i think the first 1/8 was letting you down keep at it sounds like you could be a contender for fastest R in europe