throttle body breather pipes

philgtir

the metal pipes that join the the breather pipes and throttle bodys together have been removed ive linked the outer breather pipes together but i dont know where the inner ones go to as at the moment they all joined together and then linked to power fc. im having over fueling problems at tickover

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
do you mean that the power fc boost controller is taking the boost reading from all 4 pipe across the top of the throttle bodies ? thats not right.............
obviously if you have any vacuum leaks in the inlet tract anywhere it will be effecting your fuelling.

your best best is to blank all those pipes off individually if you can, then go about making sure you have no leaks in the intercooler pipework or exhaust.
Do a search (boost leaks, vacuum leaks, PVC tubing e.t.c.) the subject has been covered plenty of times.

philgtir

Apexi power fc has "what I though" was a MAP sensor as I have a blitz type R boost controler. There no vac leaks. The car not long been set up and runs mint apart from overfueling on tic over.

gtirjoey

my pfc has no sensor underbonnet just the ecu and hand controller if you have a apexi map sensor underbonnet this must be to run boost controll through the pfc.

rx jamie

your boost signal will be pulsing if you have linked all four. take the signal from the vac chamber at the back of the plenum.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Like I said above your best best is to blank all those pipes off individually if you can, if not just loop them all together. If you want some caps to blank the plugs off.........

clicky ;-)