THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!

S

Sirnixalot

I JUST got my newly ceramic coated exhaust manifold and turbine housing back form the US. They were done by Jet Hot. Great shit this stuff. Looks awesome. Its a matte black, wrinkle coating that withstands 2450*F or 1343*C.

Cant wait to install these babies. 2 parts closer to completion. You know i will have pix later :wink: :lol:

M

Muppet

Look forward to the pics.

was it coated on the outside or the inside.

regards muppet

S

Sirnixalot

it was coated on the outside only, well thats what i paid for....it looks real dark in there so i cant really tell if any got on the inside till i find my mag light and dentis mirror. The said they dont cont turbo manifold on the inside for fear of the coating flaking off and hitting the turbine baldes. THey say its not likely to happen but if it does

on to the pix!

S

Sirnixalot

thermal barrier....it keeps heat in the exhaust where it should be. it also works better than heat wrap because it helps to preserve the metal where as heat wrap will cause it to rust because it traps moisture.

JIMMYBACK

right.... that makes sense :!: how much didi it cost to get your items coated and can anything b coated :?:

E

Edd

looks familiar to my HKS ceramic coated manifold :wink:

Looking good 8)

S

Sirnixalot

it cost me US$390 + shipping for the exhaust manifold and turbine housing.

You can coat alot of stuff...check out this site and you will see a list of coatings for different parts and what not.

www.swaintech.com

H

hum

where did you get the manifold from, and how much was it?

thanks

ryan

celm

nikko i know its hot down there,but its not that hot u cant where shoes :lol:
sucks that cardomain put there dumb icon on the corner of the pics :evil:

S

Sirnixalot

Allen the turbine flange on the manifold is a T25...the standard turbo would fit on this.

As for the turbo elbow as you say....well its more of the arm LOL