these radiators any good?

Spikey

Yeah they seem fine... I have used both and never had a Problem. just get decent Fans...
Actually this year im using the std radiator. Never had any problems with them either.

Spikey

If you read through it it says:

All hoses, fan shrouds, brackets fit as per factory making it a 100% bolt on.

So guess you can use the Factory Fans.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
You might find it's not a matter of them bolting on, it's a matter of them clearing the turbo etc (particularly if you've up-sized it).

mattygti-r

i bought one of the above, and seems ok, not the best quality ever, but it will do for now, until the KOYO arrives

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
That's because there isn't. Transmition fluid flows through it. - Think of it like a small heat exchanger.

P

pulsarboby

as the man above said there is no fluid going through them its merely a heat exchanger pipe running through the bottom header.
you can use those pipes if you wish as cooling pipes for your power steering fluid if you link them up

johnsy

iv not long fitted an ebay rad, holds alot more fluid than standard and help keeps temps down on track, i would nt bother using the bottom cooling accessory, the amount of times i remove my rad it would a proper pain in the ass to keep draining the ps fluid or whatever you had attached

nimhbk

Other option is to get a custom Job
i just paid £230 for a copper Radiator (which is identical almost to my radtec one apart from the core being larger), and was only small amount more than the ebay job listed.
worth asking about at a local rad shop