Tein Coilovers

S

Ste-v-i-r

Is anyone running a set of HA's as i fancy treating myself. However, £1400 + vat is quite a bit of moolah if they're only really suited to track use.
I'll be using the car as fast road and track.

Steve.

M

memski

I've got them mate, and they come highly recommended. Very hard mind you so if you drive on shitty roads you will feel every bump. The missus will never stop whinging once they go on (I'm talking from experience here) :roll:

S

Ste-v-i-r

She whinges anyway mate!!!! :(

Cheers though, they'll be on soon.

Steve.

S

srbpower

TEIN are the bench mark for all jap suspension, it just a shame they don't do the flex with EDFC for the gtir.

£1400 + vat :roll: does that include the topmounts?

Si :)

C

Crazy

I have the Height adjustable suspension along with the adjustable top mounts and I would agree that they are very hard on crap roads but once you get on a decent road they are the best I have had 8) and I would definatley recommend them to anyone thinking of doing any track days next year 8) :D

A

Ash

WOW, £1400 + vat! that is expensive.
I have just bought a set of TEIN HA's, picked them up on Tuesday (I didn't get the topmounts though).
I am going to put them in with the help of some of the other GTI-R club members and then take them to be balanced and aligned.
When we install them (in about 2 weeks) I will take photos of the process if anyone is interested.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they perform compared to standard suspension with lowered springs. I want to do some track work in the near future too.