Suspension

B

Ben Chandler

I'm trying my best to get my R ready for Track Attack @ Bedford Autodrome on the 8th. The only thing I need now is suspension. I just want to stick a set of lowered and uprated springs on for a month before I splash out on a set of coilovers. But what spring kit gives the lowest drop? Ideally I'd like to get a 60mm drop, but all I can find is 30mm kits! Anybody got any ideas? Does any company produce custom springs?

I'd be grateful for any advice...

Cheers

Ben

A

Anonymous

Tein do kits that can drop upto 75mm, but i think this is in there full coilover kit, give then a bail though, worth a try.

G

gotoinstant-redline

drop your car much more than 30mm and you will start to put a lot of extra stress on the cv joints. it might end up with all sorts of drive train problems if you drop it 60mm!

L.

B

Ben Chandler

how much is your dropped then... That looks pretty good, what are you running?

G

gotoinstant-redline

mine?

not at all..
my avatar is a photo shoped ver of my car.. the wheels i want, extended spoiler, tinted windows and dropped about 90mm..

the real one has got bistein shocks and springs at stock height (i think) and some oz super t's. no tints and no gearbox atm :(
well i've got a box.. all i have to do now i book some holiday that my boss wont reject! so i can get the car to the bloody garage!

L.