Sunny GTiR Wanted

Sunny side up!

So I am looking for a Sunny GTiR (Has to be UK version). Does someone have one that they want to get rid of? would prefer driveable, but would consider rolling shells, etc...

Failing this i'll have to fall back on the runner up of an Audi S2 :sad:.

Cheers

AnthP

Also According to the seller of discussed vehicle it is 1 of only 11 left! So I better get my finger out and buy one lol.
I think we established recently that there are 25 left, 11 of which are currently taxed although that probably includes Dan's car. Not the best ad I've ever seen - mileage, owners, history etc. That reg rings a bell K20 GTR ? shame it doesnt have its original engine, otherwise, I'd be bidding......be interested to see the pics when posted.....

John

I think we established recently that there are 25 left, 11 of which are currently taxed although that probably includes Dan's car. Not the best ad I've ever seen - mileage, owners, history etc. That reg rings a bell K20 GTR ? shame it doesnt have its original engine, otherwise, I'd be bidding......be interested to see the pics when posted.....
Yup K20 GTR was owned by someone up my neck of the woods and was/still is a member on here under the same username as the car reg. The car was heavily abused and passed through many hands by all accounts after it left his ownership though, which is a shame.

vss irvine

as much as i like henners, he's talking shite thats theres only 11 left!

i can count more than 20 that i know of

MarkTurbo

I think we established recently that there are 25 left, 11 of which are currently taxed
Where did those figures come from?

Anyway if they're correct there will be 12 taxed in a few weeks time when my engine goes back in :lol:

AnthP

Where did those figures come from?

Anyway if they're correct there will be 12 taxed in a few weeks time when my engine goes back in :lol:
go on How Many Left web-site, click on Years tab, this shows that of the cars registered in 1992, 8 are sorn, 8 are registered. In 1993, 6 are registered, 3 are sorn, total 25 (of which 14 registered - soon to be 15!). Although the odd car could have hung around and not been registered until years later, the 1998 cars for example, are highly unlikely to be UK Sunny's and more likely Euro (Sunny) imports or imported Pulsars wrongly registered as Sunnys by DVLA who dont seem to be too consistent with how they register imported cars..............

P

pulsarboby

i know of 4 taxed uk sunnys in southend on sea alone (including my one) one came to us the other day after some parts, never seen the guy or the car before, its a completely stock red one and hes had it for over 10 years now
theres quite a lot of people thats never been on an owners club forum that own pulsars and sunnys alike most are probably locked up in garages and never see the light of day

Last edited by a moderator: