Stripped out R??

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Nobody bleeding weighs them apart from me :roll:

Mines far from stripped, but as your starter for 10, it weighs 1160kgish in drag trim, which is full interior bar the passenger seat, spare wheel and jack, running 1/4 tank of fuel.

I'd expect the likes of Jason Gants which is majorly stripped to be a good 100kg less than mine and well in the 1000kg+ range. (he's never weighed it tho)

celicaGT4st205

Lucky buggers. I think the lightest we will be able to get ous is 1200kg ish. That with a fmic and air con removed and everything stripped out the interior!

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Lard 4rse! :lol:

What about things like carbon bonnets, light wheels, lighter exhaust etc.
Most of the weight I've lost is by replacing these and similar items :wink:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
There a weighbridge at my work too. That's why I keep weighing it :wink:

I've tried to get Kirko down for a comparison (FRP would be good with all that sound deadening) but he never made it. :(

celicaGT4st205

Fast Guy said:
Lard 4rse! :lol:

What about things like carbon bonnets, light wheels, lighter exhaust etc.
Most of the weight I've lost is by replacing these and similar items :wink:
Im not sure what the blitz zorst and the hyper sr decat and flexi pipes weigh but i know the decat was well light compared to the cat. Would love a titanium jobbie but would cost a kidney. :D

The car comes with an aluminium bonnet so is very light anyway.

When it becomes a track car i will get lighter wheels.

Im not sure what the panels are made of, im sure they are ally too????

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Hill_Billy said:
weighted mine few nights ago at local lorry weigh bridge.. 1170kg
What state of stripped outness or not is yours in?

The mongoose exhaust saved me 13kg over the standard one, most of it due to the lack of back box, the C/F bonnet saved me 10kg, wheels 4kg, tyres 5kg, aircon ditching 23kg, teins 5kg

Hill_Billy

Fast Guy said:
Hill_Billy said:
weighted mine few nights ago at local lorry weigh bridge.. 1170kg
What state of stripped outness or not is yours in?

The mongoose exhaust saved me 13kg over the standard one, most of it due to the lack of back box, the C/F bonnet saved me 10kg, wheels 4kg, tyres 5kg, aircon ditching 23kg, teins 5kg
just looked at print out thingy... 1270kg. nothing striped out... no spare + mongoose no backbox

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
The book figures depending where you look are 1220 or 1250 got the normal Gtir and 1190 or 1220 for mine. Mine weighed nearer 1240 when I first got it, but not sure how much fuel was in it that time.
1270kg is abit on the heavy side unless you had a full fuel tank and stuff in the boot.