starter motor

keggles2001

It seems to be one thing after another at the min first my rad and now what i think is my starter motor:doh: just been to the car got in turned the key all the dash lights came on turned the key to start it and nothing battery seems to be fine the dash doesn't go dim or anyhing whan i try and start it,but i can hear a very light clicking from the engine if i'm out the car trying to start it i have noticed that the starter motor has been slowing down lately so i think that is the problem:sad: does any body have one for sale please?and are they hard to change or is that a stupid question:der:

keggles2001

just been out and it started(just) the starter seemed slow and when i tried again there was nothing then it tried and the dash lights went very dim just before it fired:?

azboy

have u checked ur battery as this weather puts a bigger strain on it after running for a while will it restard straight after u turned it off if so change ur battery.

Mr GTiR

Do a search on here as i put up details and pictures on how to change the starter motor. Just take yours out and get it reconed as mine has just had new bushes fitted.