Speedo Died At 110 Mph

serks2

Was on the A2, just picked the car up from garage, while im on the motorway, pushed the car to 110 and the needle droped lol, i sort of panicd!! but i continued,!! after about 20 min the needle poped back up agaid!!:shock: :?

Does anybody know what this could be?

Cheers

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
serks2 said:
Was on the A2, just picked the car up from garage, while im on the motorway, pushed the car to 110 and the needle droped lol, i sort of panicd!! but i continued,!! after about 20 min the needle poped back up agaid!!:shock: :?

Does anybody know what this could be?

Cheers
Yeah...the car's telling you that you were going too fookin fast :thumbsup:

rayman75

mine also does that when im around silly speeds (on daddies private runway);-)

is it anything to do with the speed chip converter kmh/mph?

Jonesy

Mine does this to around about 130mph, just drops off. Some cars use a magnet which spins round and holds the needle up not sure if the pulsar is the same, havnt looked into it yet. Maybe just worn out. My rev counters fooked aswell jumps all over the place, seems to settle out a bit once the cars been ran for a while. Not sure whats wrong with it.:x

stumo

mine usually doesn't work for the 1st 10 mins then is ok, then it's not, then it is etc

GTi-R23

Mine too, but it also means the miles don't clock up as they should, mine seems to clock miles as and when it feels like it so it's probably done at least twice the mileage the clock shows:doh:
Aint really looked into solving the problem yet though