silencer again...

jamieddd

Only thing is it's another £150. And I don't think I can sell this one. It's nicely made and it's quieter but still rumbles. But I need a slight more raw

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
How about trying to get used to it? - You might find that after a week or so you can hear the exhaust still popping and banging.

skiddusmarkus

Sounds like you are quite impulsive/impatient which is going to lead to a lot of money wasting and then probably selling the car if you get bored.Do you normally keep cars very long?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
You could also just trim the rear bumper so that it looks like there's meant to be a cut-out section the entire length. - I think that's what most people do if they can't live with the look of the original recess.

Mr B

Many people change exhausts as got bored of noise or require a more stealth or neighbour friendly system. I modded my Mongoose after Police complaining & being able to here me coming home from work in early morning from a good 2 miles away. Never had a ticket but being more stealth help keep points off licence & have a bit of fun without everybody hearing it & BiB ready & waiting for you with coffee & doughnuts put on hold as could here you on route ...
Live with current setup & see how you take to it also worth speaking to exhaust builders to see what smaller box could be available & what price or deals they can do ! then make a choice !!