Show Off Your Wheels Thread?

Cathode

Blimey, those wheels look really close in that photo solo. my rears are similar but the fronts are nowhere near. looks cool though!

solo.lap

Blimey, those wheels look really close in that photo solo. my rears are similar but the fronts are nowhere near. looks cool though!
Yeah I think they are too aggressive for sure...when I get the car home I'll measure up properly and work it out. I do at least think white wheels in that TE37 style suit the car though and it has to be 17s, maybe 8J and that just leaves the offset. BC will make different offsets front and rear for me but if it's only say 5mm difference in the track (my A3 cab is 5mm shorter track at the rear for instance), I'll accept spacers!

astarozna

Me personally would go with square set and if needed the would add a spacers but if you order different ET front and back then you can't change later.

solo.lap

Yeah exactly, I agree with you...that would be the ideal. Just got the quote for the wheels from BC, 3650US shipped...so if possible, I'd rather buy TE37s lol.