Should come free with every Goose exhaust

Carlb

:lol: :lol: they sound mint trust me!
cant think what else makes the same noise
and no not someone else throwing up :!: :lol: :lol:

oh well it was worth a try :!:

M

macphegf

I think I know what you mean, I always thought mine sounded a bit like that when at high revs. I have some cat back system on it that came with the car, it's quite quiet normally but when you take it to the line it kinda sounds like a jet! I haven't been in one with a goose on yet, but I got one in the garage waiting to go on, so I'll see if it sounds the same. :twisted:

Dooie Pop Pop

andygtir said:
the 5zigen border max makes the mongoose sound standard :lol:
you heard the man :wink:

janspeed 3inch is the same shape essentially just a little bigger. sounds like a goose but its balls have dropped :lol:

iv also found that putting more boost through it makes it sound much nicer on full chat, there' s a nice stainless ring to it when sat in the car :D

http://www.streamload.com/dooiepoppop/gt40.AVI

no Rishi not yet :wink: sooooooooooon very soon.

J

jpward

I'll get someone to record mine so you can hear if its jet like :lol:

But sounds a bit like the clip there

J

jpward

I'll get someone to record mine so you can hear if its jet like :lol:

But sounds a bit like the clip there

W

waiwai8

dont own one, been in many, sister's exboyfriend had one.

been hibernating doin school and college work :(

bak now! hey!

well yea obviously it depends on what your set up is, but generally, on a 1 bar'd, front mounted i/c i wud say that its one of the best off the shelf ones u can get.....

M

macphegf

waiwai8 said:
well yea obviously it depends on what your set up is, but generally, on a 1 bar'd, front mounted i/c i wud say that its one of the best off the shelf ones u can get.....
So I presume you've bought all the different off the shelf 'zausts, fitted them and taken the car to the rollers each time to check the results?

Dooie Pop Pop

bex said:
leave the poor lad alone!

tut tut
b0ll0cks why should he? i might as well start posting cossie advice on passionford cos a friend has one. the mongoose is common, has mild steel flanges and rots in 2 or 3 years. its an easy choice :roll:

i think we should use him as a love sock till he splits and then pass him on to Paz :wink:

B

bex

hahaha

im drunk so its hard reading that

i cant be arsed typing a long winded reply :lol: :lol: :lol: