shims

P

pulsarboby

its at least 5 hrs not counting the time for engine to cool, sometimes its taken much longer, and i have also rectified other faults found at no extra charge on some peoples cars, then theres the cost of 3 sets of gauges, happy now!
its a set price simple as that buddy!

youve no wish to put chopped up bits of feeler gauge 'as you put it' in your engine well thats fine by me i really dont give a to55. but before you start criticising other peoples businesses, the rates they charge etc.....think to yourself how would you like it if i stuck my oar in to your business, the money you earn etc and tried to generally fcuk things up for you:evil: my guess is you wouldnt like it

but hey 'as you say' its only the tinternet so who really gives a fcuk anyway, you can say what you like and when you like with no regard for anyone else:lol::lol:

yes your dead right i thought we had moved on but obviously not!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

no danny ive said my bit thats it as far as im concerned, no more comments, make your own minds up on this one from now.

Braveheart

Bob... you are a great guy!
I rememer the day you dropped off the car trailer.. from Surrey to Stirling.... undileavable service.
We had a great chat about driving (track).... still messing about with your spacer theory..... :thumbsup:

I try to do much of my car repairs / mods myself... like the ordering parts side... :lol: but there are times when you think... "Is it worth it"... "there must be a quicker / easier way. If my partner shoved me out the door to crawl about under a car I would have ran a mile. It's a shit job but somebody has to do it....:roll:

Do Not give up your day job or take this thead to heart.... you

I'm still keen to collect my £50... or maybe euros could be more luctative for me... :lol:

noriek2003

pulsarboby said:
think to yourself how would you like it if i stuck my oar in to your business, the money you earn etc and tried to generally fcuk things up for you:evil: my guess is you wouldnt like it
you really do need to get over this persecution complex you have bob. Nobody, and i repeat nobody that has ever criticised anything you do gives a rats @rse about fcuking things up for you. Who else wants to make a living out of working on gtirs and scrapping the things ? i certainly dont, you're welcome to the whole entire lot of them.

As i've already said previously, people that come to you are more than happy with your work which is a rare thing, but as normal you only manage to take in the bits you want to be offended by :roll:

This site, despite what you may think, is not, and never will be the 'pulsarbob appreciation society'. Your approach to any criticism is the same everytime, 'so called experts', 'people trying to fcuk me up', 'its my business' blah, blah. You dont see other 'professionals replying in such a way. They explain themselves and be done with it.

If it wasn't for people like me questioning stuff, people would still be paying £800-£1000 for a clutch job, still fitting fcd's they dont need, still thinking 1 bar is the max a standard engine will take. etc.etc.

pulsarboby said:
its at least 5 hrs not counting the time for engine to cool, sometimes its taken much longer, and i have also rectified other faults found at no extra charge on some peoples cars, then theres the cost of 3 sets of gauges, happy now!
its a set price simple as that buddy!
thats really all that needed to be said, there really wasn't any need for the usual 'poor old me cr@p' ;-)

more to the point, im always happy its how i keep my youthful good looks :lol:

P

pulsarboby

I'm still keen to collect my £50... or maybe euros could be more luctative for me... :lol:
my car will be ready again scotty so you need to get yours sorted to try and earn your 50 euros:lol: no good keep breaking it to try and avoid me:lol:

anyway tony back to topic
send me the sizes you need of the shims and il cut some out and send them to you

Last edited by a moderator: