rose joint or drop link joint

123 gtir

New Member
got the car with rose joints in but i need to replace these every year

thinking of putting it back to drop link joints in

any info on driving performance or any info will be great

thank you


i mean track rod ends silly me
Last edited:

123 gtir

New Member
no m8 not sure what make they are just know i need to replace them every year so thinking
putting it back to standard which will be track rod ends,
i don't drive the car hard so I'm hoping it will not make a difference in the handling

do you know lads why you put in rose joints be nice to know the differance hehe

Fast Guy

Staff member
It's part of a modified track rod end called a bumpsteer kit. It's supposed to help with understeer.