rolling road results

D

duey

just come back from thor engineering,here are the results
328bhp@1.18 bar boost
272lb/ft torque
ive currently got on my car,a greddy profec b boost controller,safc2,denso iridum plugs heat range 8,ap organic clutch.
im fairly pleased with the results,that will be all for a while till ican afford the front mount
cheers dean :D
oh and an uprated fuel pump :oops:

E

Edd

nice result there 8)

where abouts in wolverhampton are you, i live near walsall and should :roll: be back on the rd this weekend so be good to have a mini meet sometime :twisted:

D

duey

yeah edd no probs,ill bring shaun and errol aswell,theyve got pulsars too
8)

C

Crazy

Duey mate, I am well pleased for you mate.

Thats a good figure 8)

Think I better make up my mind wether I want the GREDDY E-MANAGE or the UNICHIP and get mine setup to 1.2 bar :wink:

You will have to take me for a spin next time I am over at Shauns :!:

D

duey

na i havent tried a 1/4 mile run yet,to be honest im scared just incase i wreck the clutch! :oops:

D

duey

i might do mate eventually!well its got this far thanks to you! :D
good job i know someone who knows there stuff!
cheers mate :wink: :wink:

A

Anonymous

Duey........I need you to anwer a question for me.

A lot of us had poor figures on the 8th May 2004 at the Powerstation Rolling Road Day. On that day you recorded 285 BHP........which I thought was at least 25 BHP down....possibly a lot more........

You've just got 328 BHP on different rollers..........have you done any other mods since the 8th May?

If you haven't then it could explain a lot. If you had an incease of 43 BHP, then if I increased mine by a simlar % then my RR at powerstation figure of 308.5 would become approx.....356 BHP.........which is what I should be getting from the set up I have (1.5 bar, FMI, Apexi PFC, bigger turbo etc).

C

Crazy

I think that on the PowerStation rolling road day Duey was only running a bar of boost but since then he has had it set up to 1.2bar (1.18) and had a Walboro fuel pump fitted along with a Apexi S-AFC 2 so they could contribute to the extra power :wink:

But I am not 100%, I am sure he will be on here soon to confirm this 8)

D

duey

yes damien that is right mate.the safc2 and uprated fuel pump have only recently been fitted.i was running 1bar the day i went to powerstation,it got 285bhp but should of according to the bloke who was doing the power runs at least pulled to 295bhp,but because of the fuel cut it didnt.ive now got 328bhp at 1.18 bar and its as accurate reading as it can be as it was tested at the hubs this time :D
mcleeve i think you should get your car checked out mate as you should be pulling a lot more bhp than me for sure!
hope u sort it out
:wink:

M

memski

That's a good result for the boost, makes me wish I'd got mine tested to see what it put out at 1.4bar when the turbo was good.

nismoboy

I have (1.5 bar, FMI, Apexi PFC, bigger turbo etc).
I would get ur car checked because with that spec -hybrid tubby and 1.5bar of boost u should be getting nearly 400bhp.

R u using low comp pistons? and what size head gasket have u got?

Shaun

nismoboy said:
I would get ur car checked because with that spec -hybrid tubby and 1.5bar of boost u should be getting nearly 400bhp.R u using low comp pistons? and what size head gasket have u got?"
:D My thoughts exactly :!: Def something wrong to loose that much bhp :shock:

A

Anonymous

Good result Duey :D
Can i just be cheeky and ask you what settings you are running on the Profec B please :) as you are running a very similar setup to myself.